Having ignored this blog for so long, I’m wrestling with “how to catch up?” I really prefer short(er) blog entries, so I’m just going to bullet-point what I want to mention and then write the individual entries later. Hopefully.
- The Biggest News of All has to be Lisa’s Recovery. The brain surgery in July 2010 looks like it was a complete success.
- Lisa is now a college student, going to Adrian College.
- We did a LOT of traveling this summer (Lisa’s last summer before college) including: Chicago (more Second City classes), Gettysburg, New York City, Riverside, Iowa (future birthplace of Captain James T. Kirk), Crazy Horse/Mt. Rushmore/Custer Nat’l Park/Wounded Knee, and FINALLY GOT TO THE BIGGEST BALL OF TWINE IN MINNESOTA.
- Some cool gigs with five miles more and The Bonfire Poets
- My first show selling beadwork
- More Improv and Jam Sessions at Green Wood